Saturday, May 8, 2010

Introducing the Staff: Hans Bauer

In our newest installment of Introducing the Staff, we're pleased to bring you the one and only Hans Bauer:
 


Hans says..."What's up CGMers? My name is Hans Bauer and I will be on the Camp Gailor-Maxon staff for this upcoming summer 2010, which is going to be "the best year ever!" I grew up in Memphis, TN where I attend Calvary Episcopal Church. Currently, I am a rising sophomore at the University of Tennessee in Knoxville studying to be a geography major and loving every minute of it. My main interests include playing lacrosse, watching college football (of course cheering on the VOLS), hiking, camping, or doing anything outside and adventurous. I have served the past three years as a JC and cant wait to get on the mountain as a full time staff member. See everyone Soon!"


And just in case the skiing picture didn't give you a good idea of who this masked man is, here's a good one of our Hans at the counselor hunt - 



No comments: