Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Introducing the Staff... Andie Scott

Next on the random list of staff to be introduced is Andie Scott, a new staff member coming off two years of staffing Winterfest (our winter youth retreat). 
 
Here's a little about Andie, in her own words...

"My name is Andie Scott and I’m from Nashville, TN. When I’m home, I attend St. Mark’s Episcopal Church. I go to school at Ithaca College in Ithaca, NY where I’m majoring in Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology with a double minor in Deaf Studies and Religious Studies. At my school I am a tour guide and a part of ICircus, Ithaca’s circus club. I also love to go on hikes and bake. I’m so excited for camp because I get to spend time with my CGM family and have a new experience as a counselor! I’m counting down the days until camp!"

No comments: