Monday, March 15, 2010

Introducing the staff: Lizzy Holt

In keeping with the theme of introducing the staff, I would love to announce the next staff member to join us this summer, the first of the cabin counselors we have profiled. Lizzy Holt is a returning staff member and has this to say about herself:

"I am a sophomore at the University of Tennessee at Knoxville, where I am studying Psychology, hoping to go onto graduate school to pursue a career in Counseling. Memphis, Tennessee is the place that I call home and while I am there I attend the Church of the Holy Communion. In my spare time I enjoy spending time with friends, running, baking, cheering on the Vols, and being active in my sorority, in which I am serving as the Pledge Mom this fall. I am SO excited about CGM this summer for more reasons than I can count. A few include: water hikes, songs with hand motions, ringing the bell for seconds during meal time, siesta, and telling silly stories in the cabin."

No comments: