Monday, March 22, 2010

Introducing the Staff... Andrew Street

In our next installment of Staff Intro's, we present Andrew Street. Here's Andrew in a tree outside the Art Barn at Camp Gailor Maxon last year:

And, in Andrew's words, here's a bit about Counselor Andrew.

"Hi my name is Andrew Street and I could not be more excited about staffing at CGM this summer! I am a freshman at Birmingham-Southern College in Birmingham, Alabama and I am planning on double majoring in International Studies and Political Science with the hopes of one day working as an international diplomat. I'm from Memphis, TN and my home parish there is St. Philip, where my dad serves as rector. At camp, I love to play sports, go on nature hikes, make people laugh, not sleep during siesta, and, most of all, just spend time with friends, both new and old. CGM is where my heart is and I am SO excited to be a part of such an amazing camp staff. This is truly going to be the best year ever!"

No comments: