Thursday, March 18, 2010

Introducing the staff... Jillian Smith

Next in line for introductions in our random system is Jillian Smith! In Jillian's own words, here's a little bit about her:
 
 
"Hi! My name is Jillian Smith and I’m currently a freshman history major at the University of Evansville in Evansville, IN. Originally, I’m from Smyrna, TN, and before college I attended St. Paul’s Episcopal Church in Murfreesboro. I love spending time with my friends and playing music, and I’m really excited about camp! I can’t wait to sing some great songs with everyone, carry out old traditions (and make some new ones), seek God, and really make it the Best Year Ever. See everyone in June!"
 
 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

YEAH Andie - I'm so proud of your never-ending spirit and energy!!! You will be a FABulous counselor and have so much fun on the mountain, as always. Love, Mom