Friday, May 15, 2015

Finally, our fabulous chaplain Sam McGlothlin

The final member of our staff is Sam McGlothlin! This summer Sam will be our chaplain and we are so excited to have her! We know that Sam will be a great addition to our camp community! 

My name is Sam McGlothlin and I am very excited to serve as your chaplain this summer! I am currently a graduate student at Vanderbilt Divinity School, and will receive my Masters of Divinity in one year! I am also a certified candidate seeking Elders orders in the Tennessee Conference of the United Methodist Church. Before going to VDS, I worked at Mountain T.O.P. (Tennessee Outreach Project) for 3 summers as a camp counselor and 4 1/2 years as the full-time Program Manager of Recruiting and Public Awareness. I am a camp girl through and through! I love writing, anything outdoors, creative worship, and people! Can’t wait to see you all soon!


No comments: