Thursday, May 7, 2015

To start with the girl counselors, Jane Murphy!

We are just delighted to have everyone meet Jane Murphy this summer! While this may be her first summer at CGM it is certainly not her first summer camping! Welcome to the CGM family Jane!

My name is Jane Murphy, I attend the University of Alabama at Birmingham and am currently working on my undergraduate degree in Foreign Languages and my master's in Public Health. I love hiking, kayaking, getting crafty and swimming. I spend a lot of time chasing stray cats trying to pet them/take them home. During Summer 2013, I was a counselor and lifeguard at Camp Beckwith in Fairhope, AL and it was amazing, but I am more than ready to tackle the mountain and make new friendships this June. Camp Gailor-Maxon seems like such a beautiful place, I cannot wait meet all of my fellow counselors and the campers!


No comments: