Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Next up: our Assistant Director Jani Sarratt!

The next person we will introduce to you is Jani Sarratt, the Assistant Director! No stranger to the mountain, she's been there in several positions over the last 15 years and we are looking forward to having her as assistant director for a second time this summer!

Hey friends! My name is Jani Sarratt and I am so excited to be back on the mountain this year! A Nashville native, I attend St. Georges Nashville and through church and camp developed a love of youth work. I am finishing my Masters of Industrial Engineering at Auburn University right now and will be entering the working world once CGM is over for the summer. When I’m not studying, I really love cheering for the Auburn Tigers, hanging out with my friends, baking, playing guitar, and finding random crafts to make. We are so lucky to get to spend a summer hanging out with the coolest campers in the world sharing Christ’s love in a beautiful place! I’m counting down the minutes till we get there (literally counting them down on my phone). Country roads take us all home and fast!



No comments: