Saturday, May 21, 2016

CGM, make a warm welcome for Noah Coomer!

Camp Gailor-Maxon, we are so excited to introduce you to Noah Coomer! Though a CGM rookie, he's certainly not a rookie to camps and we are excited to have him on our team! Welcome to the CGM family, Noah!

Hi all! My name is Noah Coomer and I have just finished my freshman year at Rhodes College in Memphis, TN. I plan to double major in Computer Science and Business with a concentration in either management or accounting. I play lacrosse at Rhodes, am in the Sigma Nu fraternity chapter there, and will also serve as Secretary for Rhodes Student Govt. next year. I was born in Hendersonville, TN, a short drive north of Nashville, and have served as a camp counselor for Long Hollow's yearly children's summer camps since my freshman year of high school. I love the outdoors and hope to have a great summer working with all of you!


No comments: