Thursday, May 26, 2016

We would like to introduce to you... The Great Sarah Stell

Camp Gailor-Maxon is thrilled to have Sarah Stell as a part of our team this summer, welcome Sarah! Sarah will be working and serving as one of our program coordinators and chaplains....

"My name is Sarah Stell and I am from north Texas.  I moved to Nashville five years ago to attend Belmont University where I graduated in May 2015 with a Bachelor’s in Social Work.  During college I interned at Maplewood Highschool working with seniors to come alongside them in the college application process, and I also interned as a crisis interventionist at a non-profit that works with victims of human trafficking.  This past year I have been doing a year-long fellowship program at the Scarritt Bennett Center where I live in an intentional community and work with Plant the Seed, a non-profit that seeks to educate and empower under-resourced people through gardening.  During my free time I enjoys being outside, hanging out with friends, eating ice cream, and reading."

No comments: