Friday, May 20, 2016

Next up, the one and only Miss Carter Webster!

Carter is back and we can't hold in how excited we are to have her with us this summer! Always the one to start the fun, Carter is such a joy to work with. Seriously, who doesn't have fun when Carter Webster is around?

Hello!!! My name is Carter Webster and I am a rising senior at Middle Tennessee State University. I am studying Child Development and Family Studies, and I cannot wait to start working in this field I love so much. I attended Camp Gailor-Maxon for 9 years as a camper and this will be my 3rd year on staff at this special place that means so much to me . I love trying new restaurants in my free time, especially in my favorite cities, Memphis and Nashville. As seen in my photo taken at camp, I am a firm believer that being a camp counselor is the most fun job in the world! Can't wait for an incredible summer!!!


No comments: