Thursday, May 19, 2016

It's time to meet our staff... Camp Gailor-Maxon, How do you feel??


WE FEEL GOOD. OH WE FEEL SO GOOD, OH!

That felt good to say! Welcome to CGM blog for the summer of 2016! We cannot wait until we are back with all of you in just a few weeks! How crazy is that? 

Without further ado, its time to meet our first counselor. We are thrilled to have this longtime camper and former GAP staffer with us, Mr. Jake Epperson. (Some of you from Camp II may remember him for his stellar kickball rules!)


I am a Sophomore at the College of Charleston from Memphis, TN. I am a member in a fraternity (Beta Theta Pi), and I compete for the Palmetto Bums (the College of Charleston Ultimate Frisbee team). I am double majoring in Athletic Training and Exercise Science with my goals set on Physical Therapy school. 




No comments: